Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year 2014

Welcome to 2014 my friends!  It's the start of a new year, and I couldn't be more excited.  I love fresh starts.  It's a chance to reinvent yourself, to be the person you want to be, to do the things you want to accomplish.  So 2014... bring it on!!
 
Brandon and I rang in the New Year at his brother's house with the family.  We got in our new years kiss and talked about all the great things happening this year.  We will be moving into our new home, standing beside my best friends as they get married and celebrating our first year of marriage together.
 

Brandon and our youngest niece Tenleigh
 We had such a fabulous 2013 and can't wait to see what the future holds.  A year of more blogging, weekend trips to new cities, bachelorette parties ;), and memories with my husband!
 
Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment