Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Wedding Wednesday - Reception Fun

Sharing the last few wedding photos for Wedding Wednesday.
 
Our reception was everything we wanted.  We had the perfect venue at the Surf Club Ocean Grille in the Wyndham Hotel (which made for an easy elevator ride up to their room for our guests after an evening of fun!)
The wall of windows looked over the most amazing September days at the beach!
 
 
{This is the beach view from the patio}
 
We started with cocktail hour on the patio and sand for our guests as the bridal party took photos nearby.  We then had everyone inside for dinner followed by our first dance to kick start the dancing!
 
 
{Our first dance to Darius Rucker's History in the Making}


 
{Father/Daughter dance to Heartlands I Loved Her First}

 
{Mother/Son dance to Rascall Flatts My Wish}

 
My side of the family (Aunts, Uncles and Cousins)... love this crazy group!
The patio was also open after dinner and we had one of our bartenders outside.

 
We had cupcakes for dessert and one small cake to cut.  Those beautiful flutes were our first engagement present from my grandmother.

 
My sister's maid of honor speech... I couldn't live without her!!
 

 
I went classy while Brandon was not so nice!


 
My nephew, Jack, ruled that dance floor!
 

 
The finger point is my signature dance move.  Brandon laughs at this picture because standing beside my fancy moves is my aunt who owns her own dance studio in Pennsylvania... I obviously did not attend!!


 
Our exit under a glow stick tunnel

 
Love, the Uptons!!
 
*our photographer was a dear friend of mine since grade school.  Her and her husband were an amazing duo.  If you live in the Virginia Beach area, check her out  at Cynthia Tenney Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment