Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: the wedding... and camo!!!

We are four months in to married life and we are still pretty smitten with each other.  We have been together 6 years next month, and while wedding bands seemed like a small change, married life seems to add a whole different dimension to our relationship.  It is one of those changes that is scary and wonderful all at the same time.
As I help my mom put together wedding photo books for her and my mother-in-law, I can't help but share a few more of my favorites!
 
Possibly one of my favorite photos... my 3 brothers!  Too cool in their suits

 
 

That smile!  It will never get old.
 
 
 

I love how simple this church is.  It was the church I grew up in, and where my sister was married.
 
 
 
 


 Fancy

All Brandon wanted in the wedding was camouflage, but I couldn't help but insist they had tuxes for the church.  So my mom was sweet enough to sew each of the guys their own camo vests and surprised them with the vest at the rehersal!  One rule: they had to wear the fancy vest in the church ;)

Those boys were out of  those tuxedo jackets and into the camo vests faster than you could say "moonshine"!
 

Brandon... feeling like a king!
 

An Upton sandwich between my father-in-law and brother-in-law!
 

the bling! Please notice that Brandon's ring is camouflage (to say he is a country boy may be a large understatement!)

My husband's was camouflage, was their one thing that your husband insisted on for your wedding?

1 comment:

  1. It must be the season to talk about weddings here lately :) Your dress is gorgeous and you are stunning! I'm not going to lie, I like how you incorporated the camo :)

    ReplyDelete