Sunday, January 12, 2014

Five on Friday - on Sunday

 
Happy Friday Sunday {my internet hates me so I am just now getting it up!}!!  But I am back again this week to link up with my favorite Friday ladies for Five on Friday!
 
LINK UP
 
{one}
 
Found my Jawbone Up fitness band (in a coat pocket in the closet… I would lose my head if it wasn’t attached).  Now on to a happy, healthy New Year.
{two}
 Hooray for the state of Virginia celebrating Lee/Jackson Day the Friday before Martin Luther King Jr. Monday.  Just 4 work days next week before a 4 day weekend J
{three}
This adorable Christmas card that came in the mail this weekend from a sweet older couple who bought a beagle puppy from our litter in November. 
 
 
“Belle” looks like she is a much loved little puppy!
{four}


I re-discovered my love for the FX show, The League!  A group of immature fantasy football obsessed thirty-somethings is so addicting! 
{five}
 
Loving my first full work week with my Day Designer planner!  I am loving all of its features and have even color coded my life down to my pens.  2014, it’s gonna be a good year!
 
Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment