Friday, June 28, 2013

Five on Friday!

Happy Friday Ladies!! 

Getting out of bed all this week has been a beast!  I have been trying to change myself into a morning person, but this first week was an epic fail! {does anyone have any tips on getting up early without hitting snooze a thousand times?!}

I am awake now though and ready to dish with the lovely ladies for "5 on Friday"! 

{one}
All bridesmaid dresses have been delivered and wedding planning is in full force! I am now on the hunt for the perfect pair of mint shoes to go with their dresses.
{two}
Afternoon lunch break to enjoy some deliciousness on Wednesday!
{have you tried the "refreshers" at Starbucks?...yumm!}

{three}
Finally got my car back from the shop!  Little Jetta has a brand spanking new behind!  And it’s looking good!
{four}
I have a wedding flower appointment tomorrow morning.  I am completely clueless when it comes to flowers, or plants of any kind, so this should be interesting.  (if you follow me on PInterest, be prepared for my “flower” board to explode!)
image source

image source

{five}
Looking forward to a summer cook out tomorrow at our friend’s new house!  Yayy for christening their new digs with a party!
Head on over an link up with girls! 


No comments:

Post a Comment