Friday, May 31, 2013

H54F

We got to Friday a little quicker this week... at least the 3-day weekend made it feel that way.

Just wanted to squeeze in a quick High Five for Friday with http://www.thelaurenelizabeth.com/ before the weekend begins!



{one} 
It is the end of the "Blog Everyday in May"  which turned into an epic fail on my end.  I followed all you lovely ladies but I guess I wasn't sure what to write for a few topics... and then I just fell off the bandwagon completely!

{two}
Ordered my ladies bridesmaid dresses!!  Woo hoo!!  I have some of the most amazing friends and I can't wait for them to be part of Brandon and I's wedding!
(more details to come on the dresses! - a big thank you to a big sale!)

{three}
Monday's birthday party for mom and my brother/Memorial Day Cook-out was a fantasitc way to end a 3 day weekend (plus I won cool Aunt points when I took my older nephew for 49 cent slushees, but lost some sister points when said nephew was on an intense sugar high right before dinner)

{four}
Birthday dinner out with our friends Jess and Chaz for Jess's birthday.  The hibachi grill meal ended with an impromptu drive to North Carolina to see their brand new house.  Not too far of a drive, and their home is fantastic.

{five}
FRIDAY!!  This week has been a long one.  I am ready to get some sleep and take care of the to-do list that has quickly been building up!

Cheers to the weekend Ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment