Monday, May 6, 2013

What do I do?!

{day six}
 
 
"if you could not answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'?"
 
I find this a pretty daunting question, even if I could answer with my job!  I think this point in my life I am working hard at trying to answer this very question {a quarter-life crisis, if you will}.
 
So if I was forced to answer this question (at say a job interview... blah, hate those kinds of interviews!) my answer would be 'i learn'.  I love to try new hobbies, jobs, and career paths.  I like to think I am testing the waters to see what it is I am great at and can make an impact in this world doing.  I have been known to go out and take a course, get a certification and get involved in new things that peek my interest. I also am learning about myself and the kind of person I want to be, about the kind of wife I can't wait to be for my husband, about the kind of mother I will be one day (not any day soon though).  I am also learning how to narrow that focus so that I can be the best person I can be at all the things I put myself into!
 
how would you answer the interview question... 'what do you do'?  link-up with Jenni @ Story of My Life and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment