Saturday, May 11, 2013

I think I am

{day 11}
 
today's challenge topic, "sell yourself in ten words". 
(Can this be the new resume template?!)
  
I think I am ...
 
Enthusiastic
Trainable {i am pretty sure this one makes me sound like a dog}
Outgoing
Personable
Driven
Educated
Fun-loving
Compassionate
Empathetic
Friendly
 
Now I am pretty sure some of these words are synonyms, but I think today's topic was actually kind of nice.  Sometimes you think of all the ways you can work to make yourself the best you can be, but it is always good for the soul to step back and consider all the good qualities you already possess.
 
Loved reading you other girl's lists!!  Loving this May Challenge, link-up with Jenni and jump on the band wagon!

1 comment:

  1. Love your shirt! Lovely outfit and post.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete