Wednesday, May 1, 2013

About me {in 250 words}

{day one}

Sum up yourself in 250 words... I have to admit at first when i started to type I didn't think I could fill the 250 number count.  But then I started to think of all the things about myself that I wanted to share.  I have to admit I am a crazy extrovert (most of the time... usually with a drink in my hand) and love to meet new people and learn all about their life story and share all about my own.  I have always found it difficult, though, when school assignments or jobs have asked me to 'write about myself'.  But here in blog world, it didn't feel like an assignment and I wanted to type for days. (it still has the tone of a school assignment, I guess I am not flowery with my words)
Here are my 250 words (exactly) about myself.
{I included pictures, which are worth a thousand words, so I am pretty sure that means I cheated}

I am a twenty-six year old named Emily.  I am from a big, close family, and wouldn’t have it any other way.  I have an older sister, and three brothers, two older, one younger.  I am a Navy brat that was lucky enough to get to grew up in Virginia Beach (no big military moves for me!).  


I went to college at Virginia Tech, and it was the only place I wanted to go to school.  I majored in Human Nutrition, Food and Exercise.  Spending most of my college years studying Nutrition, I switched concentrations the end of my junior year to Exercise and Health Promotion, and graduated in 2008.
I loved my time in college.  I was a member of the sorority Alpha Gamma Delta where I made some amazing memories and loving friendships.  I worked with the Intramural Sports program as a supervisor and that was hands down my favorite job of all time.  I don’t know if it was the great atmosphere or getting to work every day with my best friends.




My senior year of college, I took at internship at the recreation center a town over and that is where I met my future husband.  We have been together for 5 years and will be getting married in September! 


Last September, my sister and I put our love of styling and online shopping together and created Simply Style Boutique {check it out www.simplystyleboutique.com} It’s been an amazing adventure and there’s so much more to learn!



Now link-up with Jenni over at Story of my Life and sum up the story of your life in 250 words for day on eof the May Challenege!

Here are a few more random photos of the people that make my life great!








No comments:

Post a Comment