Monday, April 27, 2015

Weekend Update

This weekend had a little bit of everything.  Fun times with friends, honey-do lists and lots of relaxing.

 Friday night we went with friends to the Eric Church concert and stayed out way past our bed time.  His concert was one of the best we have been to, a great musician and a great night all around.


We spent a lazy rainy Saturday morning at home and spent the evening out at a work promotion event.

Sunday after church my sister and I had a FaceTime closet cleaning session.  We went through both of our closets and purged and organized our wardrobe for Spring.  Beth was there to help talk me through what needed to go, what needed to be replaced, and where we could wear all the cute outfits I could make with what was left!

Then I headed outside when the sun finally came out and prepped the new hanging baskets for the front porch!  I have dreamed of a Southern Living-esque front porch with big boston ferns for years and can’t wait to complete ours!

 And the rest of the night was spent with a little Law & Order marathon and prepping for the week ahead!

How was your weekend?!

No comments:

Post a Comment