Thursday, April 9, 2015

Jump - Jump

Jumpsuits are everywhere these days and the more I see them the more I am convinced they are a must-have for spring.  I am mentally hanging them in my closet, setting aside neutral wedges and picking the perfect clutch with a pop of color to complete the look.
  

While I know they are the perfect look this spring, I am not one to spend a lot on such a trendy piece so I have rounded up some great jumpsuit picks that won’t break the bank this season.

1  ||  2  ||  3  ||  4  ||  5  ||  6  ||  7  ||  8

Though # 3 may fall more overalls than jumpsuit, I had to share that piece too.  That one definitely will be finding a home with me soon!  Whoever thought overalls could look so good. 


What are your thoughts on the jumpsuit trend, love it or leave it?

No comments:

Post a Comment