Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Nose in a Book

During the winter I can’t seem to get into reading books, I’ll flip through magazines and blogs but just can’t seem to commit to a whole novel.  But when summer comes I am always on the hunt for some great reads.  Whether it’s reading a new book on the back deck, poolside or on the beach, I get sucked in.

I just finished Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins.  It’s a great read but be prepared to not put it down.  It is a definite page turner, and now I am ready to fill up my tablet with new great reads.  

Here is what is on my reading wish list.

Yes Please | Amy Poehler

Big Little Lies | Liane Moriarty

Leaving Time | Jodi Picoult

The Nightingale | Kristen Hannah

The Husband’s Secret | Liane Moriarty


And a great way to save money on all these new books is by using the e-library at your local public library.  Even our small town library has a great selection of books that go straight to your tablet, phone, e-reader, etc.  Once you have an account you can normally take care of all your book rentals online too!  Just a great way to be brainy on a budget!

No comments:

Post a Comment