Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Like That | Love This - bedding

 
When we moved into the new house I had visions of a beautiful white and fluffy bed in our master bedroom.  Brandon thought a black dog and white sheets spelled disaster, but I was determined.  I scoured for the perfect comforter set that would fit into our “buy everything for in the house and still have money to pay for the house” budget.
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I instantly feel in love with the Vlaencia White Pintucked Duvet from Crane & Canopy!  The pictures make me want to crawl right into that bed!

While the price is great for quality bed linens, it just wasn’t great for us, so I was back on the hunt with my heart still set on pintuck.  And then target happened, because it is amazing, the Threshold Pinched Pleat Duvet Cover Set was just what I was looking for!  We went with the king size comforter on our queen sized bed for the perfect oversized look.
 
 
 And if the thought of having to wash, dry and wrangle a giant duvet into the cover is daunting, you must watch this video from the Meredity Vieiro.
 

We tried the technique this weekend and my mind was blown!!  So incredible!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment