Monday, April 13, 2015

Spring Weekend Recap

This weekend’s weather was the epitome of spring.  With a family reunion at my in-laws the perfect weather was a welcome surprise from the purposed storms that the weather man was reporting all week.

Brandon and I spent an idyllic Saturday at my in-laws soaking up the sunshine and enjoying time with family.  Lunch included a pig roast and corn-hole.  Brandon and I enjoyed a little quiet time in the hammock, before all the little ones decided they wanted to join in and we had one big swing.  The night ended with a huge bonfire in the yard complete with marshmallows for roasting.




On Sunday we woke up to another windows open kind of day!  Maxi dress season is back and I took full advantage with one of my striped favorites for church. 


If only the days could always feel this good!  

No comments:

Post a Comment