Monday, July 15, 2013

Like a chicken with my head cut off

This weekend was not quite what we had planned, but laying down on Sunday night, life is still pretty awesome!
 
It all started when we realized Brandon and I wouldn't be able to make it up to DC for my best friend's engagement party.  I was devastated but it was just too far of a trip in not enough time. 
 
So, Saturday was spent sending a million wedding emails (slight exaggeration... but not far off) and doing some work around the farm.
 
Played with the little puppies again and we welcomed a new little puppy to the mix.  A friend had a male puppy that needed a new home, so we added him to our brood.  He looks like a "Stewart" (more pics to come soon).
{totally had my fancy camera all weekend, but of course the SD card I packed kept showing error messages and stored no pics... bummer}
 
this little one loves to nibble toes

 
It was all fun and games until someone popped on my shirt.  Then it was inside for dinner and more wedding prep.
 
Sunday we had a birthday party for one of Brandon's co-worker's little boy.  It could not have been a more perfect day for a pool party with friends.


Now I can't wait to catch up with Holly and hear all about her engagement party, and her new wedding dress {she said "Yes to the Dress}!  
 
Now we are back to the work week and the never ending to do list... there are no where close to enough hours in the day!
 
 
Sami's Shenanigans

No comments:

Post a Comment