Tuesday, August 18, 2015

What's In My Bag - Beach Bag

The end of summer may be fast approching but I am clinging on to hot days in the for dear life!  In the south we get to enjoy this warm weather so I am leaving my beach bag packed for a day trip to the beach or pool.  Here is what I have packed in my bag this season: 




2. Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration SPF 30: This is now on my “must have for summer list”.  Along with my blue eyes and freckles, I also inherited my dad’s Irish skin.  Spray lotion has been my arch nemesis and has left me with some awkward splotches.  I discovered this amazingness this summer and spent four  days in the Outer Banks without the need for aloe!  I put this stuff on right after the shower on a day I know I will be outside. It goes on like regular body lotion.  I throw it in my bag to reapply while I am in the sun.

3. Rainbow Flip Flops: Growing up in Virginia Beach flip flops are the main staple to your wardrobe.  Falls in Blacksburg didn’t stop me from wearing flip flops with my sweatshirt around campus. And to this day, they are my favorite go-to shoes.  Of all the brands around, I can’t say enough great things about Rainbows!

4. Cup: Because hydration is key!

5. Xhilaration Bathing Suit: Grabbed this great piece up from Target this season.  The top fits great, and be sure to shop the link because the back of this one is a must-see!


6. Stripe Throw Blanket: Found this great piece at Target and not only is it perfect to spread out on the beach or pool deck, but come fall it will be perfect blanket to wrap up in around a bonfire.  Shop smarter, not harder, right?!

Hope you ladies are enjoying these last days of summer while you dream of Pumpkin Spice and scarves!

No comments:

Post a Comment