Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Weekend Ruminations

A quick follow-up on a great weekend that lead into a busy work-week.


A late Friday night at our work concert series was followed by an early morning wake up for Brandon and I so we could head over to my sister and brother-in-laws to watch our nephews.  Our two favorite little guys were so well behaved even with our "no electronics rule" (I know... cruel and unusual punishment).  It was a beautiful day outside so we took full advantage with a bike ride to the park, a run through the sprinklers and ended our adventure in babysitting with a game of uno!



We rewarded ourselves for returning both boys in one piece with an early dinner date to the best all-you-can-eat sushi spot in the area.  We stuffed ourselves and top it off with desert.
{Kagura Japanese Restaurant in Chesapeake, Virginia}

Saturday night we headed to a friends to watch the UFC fight.  We watched a long night of fights to see the 34 second final battle.


Sunday afternoon we headed to the golf course to hit a few balls on the driving range.  I spent a lot of time filling in my divet marks and correcting my form (ha... what form?!).



I don't see myself hitting the course with Brandon anytime soon, but it was a fun way to get out outside for a few hours.

Hope you all are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment