Thursday, August 6, 2015

Pretty pink packaging

I am not only a sucker from pretty packages, but for great products to add to my beauty routine.
I recently added some new products to my makeup collection.  Yves Saint Laurent has introduced their Touche Eclat Blur Perfectors line and they are a perfect go-tos for a flawless summer look.

Yesterday morning I tried out the new products and it started off my hump day on the right foot.



Starting with a fresh clean face, I applied the Touche Eclat Blur Primer with the unique applicator.  It is clear with a subtle sparkle (that does not make you look like you walked out of a princess party) and felt so clean going on.
I could already see a difference in the look of my skin with just the primer.  I had a more even complexion and was loving it.




The Touche Eclat Blur Perfector was an interesting consistency.  It started out as a balm but felt more like a powder once it was on my skin.  Yves Saint Laurent discusses the 3 ways to use the Perfector online and I choose to put it on as my last beauty step to set my make-up.  It comes with a sponge for application, but I found a brush worked best for me to apply.  It added a simple matte look that created a clean summer look.

I am overall thrilled with the Touche Eclat products and definitely recommend trying out this great line.  The simple summer face is great for pool side parties or beach side porch dinners.




I was graciously received these products through Influenster for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment