Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Office Inspiration

My husband gave me the ultimate birthday gift for my birthday.  Not only did he get me the desk I have been lusting over but I got the green light to decorate the office... my way!
 
This has been both a blessing and a curse!  My mind is now overflowing with ideas for the perfect office space... and the ideas won't stop.  I can't wait to decorate, but I can't choice just one look.
 
Allow me to share the flood of inspiration
 

source
 
source

 
source

 
source

 
source

 
source

 
source

source
 
 I am leaning towards a white, fresh and modern look.  The space will be used for a mix of blogging and sewing/crafting.  Trying to find the balance of functional and design is the key.
 
Tomorrow will be spent measuring and layout design.  I can't wait to share more as we build this to the space of my dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment