Thursday, October 30, 2014

Birthday Wishlist

The weekend is so close I can taste it!!  And there is a little extra pep in my weekend-eve step because this Sunday is my birthday!! Whoop Whoop, the big 2-8!
 
My birthday wishlist this year should consist entirely of home goods (mainly curtains... we are in desperate need of curtains) but I figured splurging a little on myself should be what birthdays are for!
 
 
My picks:
1. Kate Spade Planner (after some planner-soul-searching, I have fallen in love with this one!)
3. Otterbox Monogrammed Phone Case... with flamingos!
4. World Market Desk (to finally add some furniture to my new office)
6. New Fall Nail Polish Colors (have you tried the new gel envy? Love it!!)
 
{And the desk is 25% off at World Market through Tuesday... happy birthday to me!}
 
What is on your current wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment