Thursday, October 2, 2014

{Five on Friday}... is back!

It is Friday and the lovely ladies are back with the Five on Friday link-up!
 
 
Join Darci, Christina, April and Natasha and share your Five on Friday.
 {one}
This past weekend I had the honor of standing by my college roommates side as she became a wife!  We have loved Nick from the beginning and as our "girl's weekends" started to slowly get overtaken by the husbands and boyfriends, he has fit right in!
 
with my oh so favorite Heather!
roomie love <3
bridesmaid usies with our favorite redheaded bride front and center!
 We had such an amazing time with my college friends and I am missing the weekend so much already!
{two}
After a pinterest binge evening a few months back I came across a wedding ceremony seating sign and sent it right over to Katey.  We both loved it so I promised I would have one for her at the wedding so I got to work (well let's be honest... I put it off forever and finished it the week before the ceremony)
 
I loved how it turned out and will be sharing a how-to post soon!
 {three}
To start off fall and to celebrate our first season in our new home I made some door décor Wednesday night! 
 
{four}
And while in my full craft mode, I went into a fabric store that I discovered in town and I went into idea overload!  We are in desperate need of house décor and I plan to spend the weekend pinning some new ideas, setting up my sewing machine in the new office, and getting to work!
kind of loving the gray!
{five}
 We have a weekend with very few places to go which means I will finally get to spend two full days unpacking and organizing (and decorating)!  I can't wait to feel a little more settled in!
 
{any unpacking, decorating or housekeeping tips are much appreciated!!}
 

1 comment:

  1. I love the sign you made for your friends wedding - so pretty!! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete