Friday, April 12, 2013

High Five for Friday!

 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg

Oh Friday, how I have missed you!  Let’s recap the best parts of this week with Lauren’s High-Five for Friday link-up!

{one}
First, we must high-five Spring for finally arriving, fashionably late, but it is here!  Wednesday and Thursday’s weather was glorious!!  Perfect for lunch breaks outside!!

enjoying my lunch outside... I can't wait for my poor pale skin to have a little color!


(today we are having a crummy down pour outside, but at least the pollen will be washed off the car!... think positive)

{two}
Getting to spend my lunch break’s this week  with Brandon’s new little niece, Tenleigh!  She arrived just last week with a full head of dark hair and perfect little chubby cheeks!  Lunch dates with my soon-to-be sister-in-law and the little misses are definitely going to fill up my calendar! 

Baby Tenleigh at two days old when Brandon and I went to visit her at the hospital


{three}
A busy, but definitely productive week!  I have been organizing (and reorganizing) my to do list and can happily say that most of that list has been tackled!

{four}
Cirque Du Soleil with my parents and little brother last night.  The shows seem to always have an intricate (read = creepy)  storyline, but the acrobatic talent of the cast is amazingly impressive!

{five}
And the cup of coffee that I am chugging after last night’s show!  The alarm clock and I were not friends this morning… the snooze button however; there is a special place in heaven for inventions like that!

1 comment:

  1. That E coffee cup is precious. I have seen those at Anthro and always thought about grabbing one. I love Cirque du Soleil, but some of their story lines are definitely a little creepy. Stopping by from the link-up =)

    ReplyDelete