Friday, April 26, 2013

High Fives!

And we are already back at Friday... {and I am not complaining!!}

 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg

In honor of the exciting day of the week, I am linking up with Lauren @ Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday!  Join along and share what you are loving this week.

{one}
I was on my computer at 11:55 pm on Tuesday night putting in a big order at the LOFT!  I can't wait to share my new goodies... whenever they get here (the wait is the worst part of online shopping)!

INSIDERS ONLY   
        
ONLY 
HOURS 
LEFT   

#FRIENDSRFAMILY 
40% OFF  
EVERYTHING*  
        
PRESENT IN STORES  
        
ENTER CODE FRIENDS ONLINE

{two}

maxi - simply style boutique


Our sneak peek of Spring on Wednesday.  But apparently we only got a peek.  Fingers crossed that the weather man is right and we are in for some not freezing weather this weekend!

{three}

chain and braclet - simply style boutique
Loving the arm party. 

{four}


This little man melts my heart!  And I have to admit that my nephews can work my iPhone better than I can.

my brother-in-law hates the duck face... so this is for him! :)

{five}
fingers crossed we can pick out our house plan this weekend with the builder!!  EEKK  this is such a fun, exciting, gut-wrenching, and anxious process... Oh the joys of being an adult!


Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment