Saturday, March 1, 2014

Five on Friday... on Saturday

After getting into town later than expected (how do you big city people drive in this crap daily) I left the computer packed in my suitcase and enjoyed catch-up time with my old roommate instead of posting lasting night.  So here we go with my Five on Friday Saturday!!
 
one.
Spending Friday night with my old college roommate and finally getting to celebrate in person her engagement!!



me and roomie! (gotta love iPhone quality)

 
wine at the most amazing little shop a block from roomies apartment
 
 
two.
A weekend in DC for my BFF's Bridal Shower (wedding season has officially begun!!)
my beautiful BFF!
three.
Making it through a middle-school Career Day Presentation alive and with few no tears!  I am kind of in love with my 9 to 5'r job but as I talked about all the awesome things I get to do, they stared at me like they would rather stab their eyeballs out with the logoed pens I gave them! 
 
four.
Construction is officially fully underway at our house lot!!!  We are the proud owners of super expensive holes in the ground!
 
five.
Having some sweet girl comment on how much she liked my outfit at Starbucks.  A bit vain on my part, but what a good mood it put me in.  It makes you think about how simple it is to be kind to those around you. 
 
 
Love linking up with the lovely ladies for Five on Friday! head on over to Carolina Charm and join in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment