Monday, March 10, 2014

Bridal Shower Inspiration

A few months back a good friend of mine asked me to help in planning her little sisters bridal shower.  My first thought was, holy crap... how is she old enough to be married (reality check - she is 23).  My second thought was I would LOVE too, I live for this stuff!!!  
So we got to work planning and dreaming of the perfect shower for Becky.  With an April wedding, we wanted to stick with light spring decor.  
With the shower coming up this weekend, I am in full craft mood and wanted to share some of our inspiration!

Burlap Banner... because I love burlap and it has a sweet subtle touch
link

Big Balloons and Pom-Poms
link

Tassel Garland (we saw these and knew it was a perfect DIY that we could do)
link

and a mimosa bar!!!  {because... everyone loves a mimosa bar}
link
We can't wait to tie all the final details together.  
Check back next week for a bridal shower recap!

No comments:

Post a Comment