Thursday, March 13, 2014

Here comes the sun...

I love the sunshine, not like a "I really like you" Juan Pablo kind of love, I am full on obsessed with sunshine.  Not only does it help with a pretty sweet tan, but it gives me so much motivation.
This winter has killed me.  When the sun set at 5 pm during the cold dreary months, my day was over before I even make it home from the office.  But now, daylight savings time is here and I can dance in circles outside, even after happy hour!
I have found myself so productive in the evenings and am loving every second of it.  

Current plans are:
- Preping for Saturday's bridal shower
- Finalizing details for my BFF's bachelorette party in early April (DC... here we come)

- Picking the specifics for our house (who knew there were that many shades of off-white)
picking the external colors and material
- Getting our calendar ready for summer.  I am thinking trips to PA, Chicago and the beach are musts!

1 comment: