Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas Wishlist


As December 25th draws near it’s time to whip up my Christmas Wish/Lust list!!
 
1.       I am loving this cell phone case. The choices at Rifle Paper Co. making picking just one pretty tough!
2.       The rolling cooler, I have bigger ideas for this one!  I lug tons of bags into the office with me every day, and would love to have a rolling catch all to make mornings a little bit easier.  And the print and monogram are just icing on the cake!
3.       These Hunter rainboots!  I lust for these!!
4.       CND Vinylux nailpolish!  These are a must.  If you have not tried this amazing nail polish rush to amazon.com to get yourself some. 
5.       Polka dot stockings would be perfect with a cute skirt and booties.
6.       A new monogramed necklace.  I loved my old one my parent’s had given me for my birthday years ago, but new husbands mean new initals!
What are you hoping Santa will bring you this year!?

1 comment:

  1. I love the new monogram trend. I need to find myself one of those necklaces.

    ReplyDelete