Friday, March 27, 2015

Five on Fri-Yayy

Happy Fri-yay!  Now if only the sun could come out to make this day better, but for now I will enjoy my morning cup of coffee and dream about the weekend ahead and look back at all the best parts of the past week.
{one}
Spring called for a new haircut!  I chopped my hair back to shoulder length and am loving it!  Now I am spending my mornings figuring the best way to make it look just right.
{two}
The weather is heading towards that perfect sunny and 75 and I took full advantage of the gorgeous day on Wednesday. 
{three}
Grabbed some new workout gear this week and am looking forward to getting back into workout mode.
 
{four}
Crossed a pinterest to do off my list and made some homemade laundry detergent.  Three loads in and it is great!  Check out this link to the DIY, I found the ingredients below at walmart.
 
{five}
Checked out the lookbook for Targets soon to be released Lilly Pulitizer line and I am so excited.  I can’t wait to get my hands on all these great pieces!!
Link up with the lovely ladies for the 5 on Friday to share what you are loving about this week.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment