Monday, April 14, 2014

Weekend Update

May I first say how much I am loovvving this weather!!  (Thank you Spring!)
 
This Saturday I had my first event of the season.  The city hosted a Spring event with bounce houses, pony rides, petting zoos, bounce houses and more.  Planning a party in the park makes my heart so happy!  We even had giant balloons, and I was quite excited about them!
 
 
 
I even took those incredible oversized balloons and met Brandon afterwards at our nieces first birthday party!  Tenleigh was adorable and was so spoiled at her Minnie Mouse themed-party! 
 
 
She was not into smashing her pink cake, though.  She sat and contently ate as everyone stood around with cameras out waiting for a reaction. 
 
And a quick trip to Office Max for a planner for the husband.  He was able to find a planner in 10 minutes... which baffled me, as it took me 4 months to choose the perfect year planner this year (thank you "The Day Planner"!)
 
Sunday started with a walk on the oceanfront boardwalk in Virginia Beach with a wonderful friend and her 2 little ones.  A few miles pushing strollers and a fun stop at the playground was just what the beautiful weather called for.
 
And since Brandon was working all day, I spent the afternoon catching up at my parent's house (which did involve a nap by the pool!)
 
Now back to office lighting and meetings... Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment