Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Movin' on Upton

It is time to start talking about the big news over here! It is probably the most exciting thing in my life right now!
 
These photos are my preggo-less version of our bump-date! ;)
 
Our little sign says "Our First Home 2014"
(because I am corny and thankfully my husband gives in every now and again!)





 
After months of unending rain and snow we have home building progress!!!
 
The builders have finally gotten down to business and our making our little house drawings a reality.
 
Now it is crunch time with the decisions.  We are looking at siding color choices, shingle options, paint colors and more!!  I never thought I could be so excited and so overwhelmed at the same time!   
 
I can't wait to share more!!  And praying for good weather through the rest of the process!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting!! Hope the rest goes well from here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that you took a picture of your lot! that is adorable!

    ReplyDelete