Monday, February 18, 2013

Oh Monday

Happy Monday Everyone!!
 
This week for me consists of some photo-editing from my sister and I's little photo shoot this past weekend to get some new images for the boutiques website. 
I do not think I could state enough that I have no future as a model.  I think the only hand placement I know is on my hips and I look severly confused when I try to do the whole "stare longingly into space"
I am still learning photo shop editing, but man I have seen some amzing pictures around this little blog world and hope one day mine can look pretty snazy too!
 
I will also spend this week scouring the internet for some model inspiration that will hopefully give my hips a break from holding up my hands!
 
What are your plans for this week?!

No comments:

Post a Comment