Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Put a ring on it

When searching for a little something special for Valentine’s Day gift this year, I came across a perfect, simple piece for Brandon.  Between his work at the fire station and his early mornings out in the woods, his wedding band spends a lot of time on the ring stand in our room.  Qalo has come out with an easy solution, a silicone wedding band that can safely be worn wherever your day takes you. 



And of course when I picked out Brandon’s I grabbed one for myself.  I can’t wait to wear mine during outdoor event set-ups while I am lugging around boxes and moving tents and tables, you know, the glamorous side of event planning.




Have you heard of Qalo and their mission to empower people to be live their best life possible?!   These are great for gym rats too!

2 comments:

  1. I had never heard of this company before but love the idea! My husband and I frequently rock climb and never wear our rings for fear of scratching, denting, breaking them. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are perfect for rock climbing! Super comfortable piece. And the customer service is great. When I first ordered Brandon's ring i was guessing his size, thankfully they had free exchanges (shipping costs both ways covered by them) so we sent back the first ring and they exchanged for the right size.

      Oh man, how fun is rock climbing!! Brandon and I were both super outdoorsy in college but haven't done much recently, besides his hunting. are there any outdoor places in Richmond for climbing?

      Delete