It's that time of year again, the time to send a wish list to my parents before they cancel Christmas (as usual, mom is threatening to cancel if she has to guess what we all want).
My mother loves specific lists with links and clothing sizes (and lets be honest, gifts you have been eyeing are much more exciting to see under the tree). So I sat down this weekend to put a small little wish list together.
1. I am loving the red travel thermos and think it would make my morning commute a little more cheery
2. Love a big gold watch
3. again... fan of the big watches so another in white just makes sense, right?
4. I have been obsessing over these open sweaters and definitely see this as a comfy go-to piece
5. You can never have enough comfy pieces, right?
6. My make-up collection is in definite need of a overhaul, so a Sephora giftcard would be perfect!
7. My feet are always cold and I have finally worn through my latest pair, so slippers are a must! The hard bottoms are perfect for popping outside with the dog for puppy bathroom breaks.
What are you hoping to find under the tree this year?