Monday, September 30, 2013

Wedding Preview

Our wedding was possibly the greatest day ever!  The weather was beyond perfect, our friends and family were there to celebrate, I got to marry the love of my life, and the Hokies had a win (I can only imagine that was the school's wedding present to us!)
 
We have the wedding pictures back from our amazing day (super fast... I know, our photographer is amazing!!!)
 
We spent Saturday morning going through all 896 and I never know how will narrow it down to print out the best.  Here are a few of my favorites.
 



 

My family!  We are a loud and rowdy bunch.  My aunts, uncles and cousins are amazing! 


Father/Daughter Dance... he promised he would always check my oil and tire pressure! <3 where would I be without him!! 

 



















I say Brandon and I get married once a year... we can sure throw a pretty fabulous wedding (and that hubs of mine looks pretty sexy in a tux)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment