Tuesday, September 24, 2013

We are Back!!!!

That's right... I am a "We" now!!
 
Brandon and I had an amazingly perfect wedding on September 14th and a unforgettable honeymoon that followed!
 
I can't wait to get back on here and share all my favorite details and all the amazing pictures our photographers captured!!
 
I have felt so cut off from the internet world, what with my phone going for a quick little dip in the pool on vacay (waterproof case was an epic fail!!) But will be reunited with my iPhone in 3 short days!!  {no instagram for over a week... it's killing me!}
 
But we are back now and back to blogging :)
 
Here is a picture of after our ceremony with the bridal party
{disclaimer... I made the boys where regular tuxedo's in the church, but surprised them with camo vests for the reception!  I truly married a good ole' southern boy!}
 
 
 
Picture overloads to come!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment