Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wedding Wednesday

I have a problem...  I am in love with organization!  I love everything about it.  I love reading tips, reading about the latest trends, and buying every new tool out there.
 
But I guess that's not the problem, it's my love to change my organizing 'technique' every week!
 
I have literally re-done my filing system once already this year, and have the supplies to do it again next week... it's a sickness I tell you.
 
Well now with the wedding planning in full force, I can't decide where to start, or continue!
 
So, per usual, I went on the hunt for a new "system" since my giant notebook (which was already idea number3) wasn't doing it for me.
 
enter: the knot ultimate wedding planner and organizer
 
from Barnes and Nobles
I have high hopes for this bad boy!
 
What is the best way you find for organizing big events?!

No comments:

Post a Comment