Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Loving Lately: 8 Tote-ally Great Bags for Back-to-School!

A fresh start is the best feeling whether it be a new year, a new job, even just a new day!  When the possibilities ahead are endless and the journey has yet to begin I get the biggest rush! 

This is probably why I was the nerdy kid who was excited for the start of a new school year!  So much to look froward to and I couldn't wait to begin!  Even better than a new school year?  New school supplies; sharp pencils, sharpies with a perfect point and a clean new notebook, the best! 

Adult life doesn't have the same fresh start feeling year after year but I think the new fall season can be a mini fresh start and new bag for work shopping may help me live vicariously through those heading back to school.

So as I do a little eenie-meenie-minnie-mo on which new bag will help me kick off fall, take a lot at some great choices for those lucky ladies heading back to campus!



























No comments:

Post a Comment