Thursday, August 14, 2014

Beach Necessities

After an amazing week at the beach this past week I am back to reality and feeling a little bummed.  To reminisce and get my mind back to our little get-a-way, I wanted to share my beach necessities for a perfect few hours in the sand.



Beach Neccessities
 
 
 
1.     Beach Towel
2.     Beach Chair: we grabbed these chairs last summer and what a great purchase!  A cooler pack, built in bag, and pillow!  What is not to love? And it scraps the need for an actual beach bag
3.     Easy Beach Read: Love the simple trashy reads!
4.     iPhone
5.     Sunscreen
6.     Cold Beer & Water: I am pretty sure I would be perfectly content with just these two!

What are your must-haves for a beach day?


1 comment:

  1. Oh it is never a beach day without the Corona or Land Shark!

    ReplyDelete