Monday, August 5, 2013

Weekend Recap

This weekend was a good one!  Any weekend that ends with more items scratched off the to-do list than added is a success in my book.
Saturday, after a painful morning at the dentist (i had a new girl, ouch) I met up with Brandon to pick out our wedding bands!  I am so excited and can't wait till they come in!! {some parts of wedding planning is so tedious, but some is just so fun!}
We made our way over to target to look over our registry and since we were right beside the movie theater decided to pop in and see "2 Guns".  
 

Definitely a good one!  It's marky-mark... You can't really go wrong.

After the movie Brandon had mentioned wanting to put some tools on the wedding registry.  Since target and bed, bath, and beyond aren't lining their shelves with power tools, we headed to Sears where Brandon proceeded to make the world's manliest wedding registry!! Haha


We ended the night getting some snuggle time in with Brandon's adorable niece when we stopped by his brother's house.  

Sunday was some hard core wedding details shopping with my mom and dad.  We picked up a ton of items and got to work on some table decor.  Pinterest is both a blessing and a curse when it comes to wedding planning.  So many great ideas, but too many to pick from, it's hard to them narrow down and make a decision.

Two days was not nearly a long enough weekend, but I have my eye on Friday when my sister, mom and I are headed to Pennsylvania for my bridal shower with my relatives!  

No comments:

Post a Comment