Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Date Night Outfit's with Karissa!

Sometimes putting together a date outfit can be hard!  The summer can be especially difficult because you don't have a lot of layering options when it's so warm outside. The gorgeous Karissa and I have collaborated to bring you 2 Summer Date Night Outfits.  One is a more casual look while the other is a perfect dressy look.  Hopefully they can help inspire you the next time you have somewhere fun to go and are struggling to throw an outfit together. 

Emily's Look:

A normal date night for Brandon and I consists of quick errands around town before dinner and a movie.  We have never been the “fancy” dinner date type, and would forgo a 7-course meal for Happy Hour specials at a restaurant on the water any day!

 


 
Cute and Casual is what I was going for with this light breezy top and shorts.  I paired the look with these oh-so –comfortable tan wedges!  I kept the jewelry simple because of the great patterned neckline of the tunic.I am a Target junkie, so it is no surprise that the top, shorts and wedges are all from target.  The accessories, from Simply Style Boutique. This outfit is simple enough for errands and the movies, and the three-quarter length tunic is just enough for dinner on the patio as the temperature dips when the sun sets at the beach!


Karissa's Look:

Krieg and I went downtown for dinner and to a play for our anniversary so I wanted to get dressed up.  The play was in an outdoor amphitheater and I needed something light and airy so I didn't find myself sticking to my seat!  I also did a little up-do because the heat always flattens my hair out real quick.  Here's what I came up with-

 

 

  



Dress: Bohme | Wedges: Nordstrom Rack | Belt/Jewelry: Borrowed 

It was comfortable, cute and light weight for a Saturday night downtown!

What is your go to summer date night outfit? 

1 comment:

  1. Such cute outfits! I need to follow your styling tips regularly!

    ReplyDelete